WHAT TENANTS REALLY WANT
Here’s a list of the most common criteria tenants have when looking for a rental property:
- Close to shops, schools, transport & leisure areas eg: bike ways, parks
- Renovated or improved and in very neat & clean order
- Heating & cooling are fast becoming essential items
- Space & light
- Off street and under cover car parking
- Updated or new kitchens & bathrooms
- Energy efficiency & water saving technology is becoming increasingly popular
- Bigger fridge spaces
- Less yard & garden to maintain
- Neutral colourings are a bonus
- Inclusion of ‘garden maintenance’ in the rent
If you are considering improvements to your rental property ahead of the end of financial year, please contact your property manager as soon as possible, so we can let you know where you will get your money back.
About Jhai Mitchell
Jhai is an award winning Internet Marketing Real Estate Agent for Elders Toongabbie and Kings Langley. After running his own internet marketing business he has now set his own sites for the real estate industry. He observed that 90% of real estate agents did not know how to market themselves online. Jhai is now fixed on one goal. To teach real estate agents that they can market online so much better than they currently are.
Since then he has been consistently quoted in the Sydney Morning Herald and Real Estate Business online. He is a regular guest blogger on TheHomePage.com.au, sharing his expertise of marketing aspects for the Real Estate Industry. His biggest passions are his wife, martial arts, dogs and most of all property.