ELDERS REAL ESTATE SEVEN HILLS SERVICE GUARANTEE
At Elders Real Estate Seven Hills NSW, we realise that our
business is solely reliant upon you and that your trust and confidence in us is the single most important element of our future.
we guarantee to provide you with the best possible service and we pledge we will;
- we will communicate with you
- we will listen to you
- we will always address your needs – first and foremost
- we will provide you with professional advice and service
- we will earn your trust and confidence
- we will treat you with the honesty, integrity, courtesy and the care that you deserve and should expect.
- we will erect a signboard at your property, if authorised.
- we will list your property on 6 of our internet sites within 24 hours of your instructions.
To break this pledge to you is to strike at the very heart of our business. As evidence of our integrity, commitment and pledge to you:
- we will not make unreasonable price projections to attract your custom
- we will not allow you to hold unrealistic expectations on timing or price
As proof of our professionalism, we will:
- provide a fair estimate of the current market value of your property
- provide the full range of services available including property management
- provide professional service and advice on every aspect of marketing your property through to settlement and beyond.
- communicate with you frequently
- provide you with the full range of Elders Real Estate marketing strategies
- provide you with choice of options and costs
- provide written up-dates on the progress of the marketing process including detailed reports of inspections, comments, offers etc
We go one step further when we guarantee our service in the management of your investment property.
- Your property will be listed on our ‘Rental List’ within 24 hours of your instructions to relet the property after Notice to Vacate has been received from an existing Tenant, or when your property is entrusted to us to locate a suitable Tenant.
- A colour photograph will be taken and placed in our prominent rental window display.
- Your property will be listed on our internet sites within 24 hours of your instructions to relet the property after Notice to Vacate has been received from an existing Tenant, or when your property is entrusted to us to locate a suitable Tenant. The upload to the portal sites realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, homehound.com.au, myhome.com.au and rent.com.au occurs overnight.
- A signboard will be erected at your property, if authorised.
- We will access our existing prospective Tenant database ( T.I.C.A. T.R.A.) and arrange inspections by Tenants who are looking to rent within your property’s price range and location.
- Regular contact will be made throughout the pre-lease period to provide an activity update including comments received by prospective Tenants about your property.
- We will present to the Landlord all Applications obtained from prospective Tenants.
- We will conduct thorough checks on Tenants applying for your property as permitted by law, to ensure that to the best of our knowledge the information given to us is accurate and that the Tenant will fulfill all obligations as per the Tenancy Agreement.
- We will conduct a thorough internal and external inspection of your property after 3 months and provide you with a comprehensive report following each inspection. We will then conduct inspections on a 6 monthly basis.
- We will attend to all maintenance repairs as quickly as reported as per the Management Agreement. We will advise or suggest any ongoing maintenance requirements which will keep your property in a condition which will assist it to retain its optimum market value.
- On a daily basis, we will conduct rent arrears checks and immediately follow up on any outstanding monies owing. Prompt action in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act will be taken.
Should we fail to perform in any of the above areas, we invite you to register your complaint in writing. If the complaint is not acted upon and rectified within 5 days after receipt of your letter, you have the option to cancel our Agency agreement as per your Management Agreement (Item 4). If this occurs within the first three months of the management we will refund all the management fees charged.